Sunday, May 19, 2013

Praying for..

..a little more courage, Lord. I have gone through two mini battles already, and now I am facing the major one head-on. Please grant me more courage to believe that I can make it through with high spirits and intact sanity.

..a little more patience, Lord. This is what I've ultimately wanted since day one of this endeavor. Now that I am closer to the end of the road, please make me more patient to understand that it's never going to be easy to pass through the final yet notorious phase of this self-inflicted academic torture.

..a little more financial providence, Lord, because I know that faith and courage need to be backed up by finances to keep the ball rolling.

..a little more optimism, Lord. Keep me smiling and believing that everything will be okay in the end; that I'll reap the sweet fruits of everything I've been working hard for.

And so I am claiming it. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment